- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties.
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products.
- Collect information on our user's preferences in order to create more useful products.
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data).
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently.
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to gain access to a specific user account.
- Enable the core platform of community-generated questions and answers, including diagnosing and resolving issues within our Q&A platform.
- Identify individual users to attribute activities and awards.
- Customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring and display ads to the technologies a person has previously looked at, the communities a person has visited, and the ads a person has already seen.
- Allow direct communication between a 3rd party partner who hosts a promotional event with us, and users who have opted into the promotion.
- Allow us to track when a Myquestionpoint user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party website or purchases a product on a third-party website.
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization.
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users.
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products.
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics.
What information is collected on me via COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- XSRF-TOKEN for protecting against Cross-site request forgery.
Third Party Cookies
How do i restrict COOKIES?
If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party Partners, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences. While setting options it may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.